Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

There are flowers on the table (and even a tablecloth *gasp*!).

There is sunshine coming through the windows.

Everything in the fridge is pastel.

There are many brightly coloured crumpled up foil wrappers on my floor.

YEP. It's Easter! And all the chocolate is gone. Damn it. I think I hid a bag with a handful left in it somewhere around here...

Its a perfect Easter weekend, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the neighborhood kids are indoors hunting for eggs (Ahhh the blessed quiet...I mean. Sweet little angels.) There is pink lemonade and pastel coloured marshmallow treats in my fridge. I am going to bake a ham, with whipped garlic potatoes and homemade caesar salad. There will be cake afterwards, and possibly a wine I picked up at the LCBO that said 'good with ham!' on it. 

It's really too bad I have all this homework. 

Maybe i'll post some pictures if I can borrow a camera, the house is too cute to handle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment